Promoting Your Courses on Nigerian Seminars and Trainings Portal and Stand Out!!!!
As a response to all the enquiries we have been receiving from training providers all over the world wanting to know how they can use our platform to promote the businesses and upcoming training courses, we decided to put together a step-by-step guide on how to assist prospective users. Old users too can learn a thing or two especially when it comes to advertising options.
What We Do
Nigerian seminars and trainings provides free, easy, up-to-date and by-the-click access to information on upcoming training, seminars, workshops, management and professional short courses and conferences to intending trainees / conference attendees in the comfort of their living rooms/offices anywhere in Nigeria, Africa, Asia, North/South America, Europe and Oceania. We also provide information and access to training providers, venue providers, training equipment suppliers etc.
Our overall objective is to ensure that anyone searching for training in any field by any training provider can find it if he/she has access to the internet.
To sign up and start uploading your courses (free) on our website, simply follow these steps:
For existing businesses,
- If your business is already registered, login to your dashboard with the email you registered with.
- If you do not have your password, click on forgot password and a password reset will be sent to your email.
For new businesses,
- Upload your business information (free) using the “Add Business” button at the top left corner of the website,
- Wait for a message confirming your business listing has been activated,
- Sign in with the information provided, then,
- Start uploading your courses using the “Add Event” button.
Promoting Your Business / Courses
There are 3 ways you can promote your courses on our platform. These are:
(1) Subscription to our Premium listing Platform
(2) Direct Banner Advert Placement
(3) Pay Per Click Advertising
Our premium listing subscription allows subscribers to place their courses in advantageous positions to ensure greater visibility and conversion. The premium listing is an annual subscription service charged at NGN100, 000. The subscription comes with two premium courses per month. Additional courses are charged at NGN5, 000 per courses per month.
So, should you wish to have more than 2 premium courses per month, you will have to pay for the additional courses either as a lump sum or monthly. For example, if you want to make 6 of your courses premium per month, you will be required to pay for 4 extra course listings (at NGN5, 000 per course per month).
This is calculated as follows:
- 4 additional premium courses at NGN5, 000 per course = NGN20, 000 per month
- NGN20, 000 x 12 months = NGN240, 000 per year
Cost of Additional Course Listing + Premium Subscription = NGN240, 000 + NGN100, 000. This comes to NGN340, 000 for subscription and 72 premium courses (24 + 48) for a year.
The banner advert placement on the other hand is like placing a billboard on the website. It serves the purpose of engendering cognitive resonance when a prospect who has been exposed to the banner sees the advertiser’s courses on the site.
To arrive at a cost for banner advert placement, we need to know the size of the banner and your preferred position (home page, inner page).
Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertisement
PPC is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites in which an advertiser pays only when your ad is clicked or impressed upon on the advertising platform (our website).
How it works:
- Login to your dashboard
- Click on Advert Manager
- Click on Create advert and fill the form that comes up.
- Choose the kind of advert you want to run either a text advert or an image advert.
- Enter your campaign budget.
- The minimum daily budget is NGN 5,000 (This means you can pay any amount and set how much you want to spend daily. The advert keeps on running based on your budget until your money is exhausted.
Please contact us if you require further information/assistance